CLICK HERE for details on issue #106.
The PIRTEK Enduro Cup gets underway at Sandown, the traditional home of the Bathurst curtain-raiser. Melbourne’s fickle spring weather and two qualifying races often jumble the grid and produce surprise results, such as Tickford Racing’s Cameron Waters and Richie Stanaway’s first wins last season.
Then it’s to Mount Panorama for the Bathurst 1000, the biggest and most prestigious event in Supercars. Last season’s wet race saw Erebus Motorsport’s David Reynolds and Luke Youlden prevail for a popular win in a race where the championship contenders fell by the wayside.
With 300 points on the line and 1000km of racing at the sacred 6.12km circuit, the Great Race plays a crucial role in determining the winner of not only the PIRTEK Enduro Cup but also the Virgin Australia Supercars Championship.
The PIRTEK Enduro Cup concludes with the Vodafone Gold Coast 600, two 300km races on the punishing street circuit. With co-drivers starting the races in their last hit-outs of the season, there’s plenty of action before the lead drivers jump in to decide the PIRTEK Enduro Cup.
2018 PIRTEK ENDURO CUP ENTRY LIST:
1. Jamie Whincup / Paul Dumbrell – Triple Eight Race Engineering – Holden ZB Commodore
2. Scott Pye / Warren Luff – Walkinshaw Andretti United – Holden ZB Commodore
5. Mark Winterbottom / Dean Canto – Tickford Racing – Ford FG X Falcon
6. Cameron Waters / David Russell – Tickford Racing – Ford FG X Falcon
7. André Heimgartner / Aaren Russell – Nissan Motorsport – Nissan Altima
8. Nick Percat / Macauley Jones – Brad Jones Racing – Holden ZB Commodore
9. David Reynolds / Luke Youlden – Erebus Motorsport – Holden ZB Commodore
12. Fabian Coulthard / Tony D’Alberto– DJR Team Penske – Ford FG X Falcon
14. Tim Slade / Ashley Walsh – Brad Jones Racing – Holden ZB Commodore
15. Rick Kelly / Garry Jacobson – Nissan Motorsport – Nissan Altima
17. Scott McLaughlin / Alexandre Prémat – DJR Team Penske – Ford FG X Falcon
18. Lee Holdsworth / Jason Bright – Team 18 – Holden ZB Commodore
19. Jack Le Brocq / Jonathon Webb – Tekno Autosports – Holden ZB Commodore
21. Tim Blanchard / Dale Wood – Brad Jones Racing – Holden ZB Commodore
23. Michael Caruso / Dean Fiore – Nissan Motorsport – Nissan Altima
25. James Courtney / Jack Perkins – Walkinshaw Andretti United – Holden ZB Commodore
33. Garth Tander / Chris Pither – Garry Rogers Motorsport – Holden ZB Commodore
34. James Golding / Richard Muscat – Garry Rogers Motorsport – Holden ZB Commodore
35. Todd Hazelwood / Bryce Fullwood – Matt Stone Racing – Holden VF Commodore
55. Chaz Mostert / James Moffat – Tickford Racing – Ford FG X Falcon
56. Richie Stanaway / Steve Owen – Tickford Racing – Ford FG X Falcon
78. Simona De Silvestro / Alex Rullo – Nissan Motorsport – Nissan Altima
97. Shane van Gisbergen / Earl Bamber – Triple Eight Race Engineering – Holden ZB Commodore
99. Anton De Pasquale / Will Brown – Erebus Motorsport – Holden ZB Commodore
230. Will Davison / Alex Davison – 23 Red Racing – Ford FG X Falcon
888. Craig Lowndes / Steven Richards – Triple Eight Race Engineering – Holden ZB Commodore
CLICK HERE to purchase issue #106 within Australia.
CLICK HERE to purchase issue #106 within New Zealand.
CLICK HERE to purchase issue #106 for the rest of the world.
CLICK HERE to find where to purchase issue #106 at your nearest store.
CLICK HERE to purchase the digital edition of issue #106 to read.